Tuesday 30 August 2011

Urban Decay The Revolution High Performance Lash Curler

The other day I was 'surfing the net' and came across a product which i think is just amazing, and it's the Urban Decay The Revolution High Performance Lash Curler. This lash curler is not like any other and if you want to see why then just take a look at the photo below.



As you can see UD have steered away from your usual cage lash curler and have gotten away with the bars on the side and have replaced them with this neat little spring.



And thanks to the new spring and lack of side bars, you can easily avoid tweaked lashes.



You can purchase this handy little thing from the Urban Decay website if you are in the US fro $20, but if you are in the UK like me, then you can purchase them on the House of Fraser website for £16. I haven't actually purchased this myself yet but I will soon, so watch this space for a review!

No comments:

Post a Comment